Podcast Studio in London
Podcast, Content and Live Streaming Studio – Straight Out Of Shoreditch!
We take care of you
Quaker Street Space is a professional podcast studio based in the City of London. Our ever present on-site engineers (at no additional cost) will help set up your recording session and assist you with any needs, allowing you to effortlessly record video or audio podcasts.
Whether you are recording a podcast, guest interview, or information video, all we require is that you enjoy your recording session and let us take care of the rest.
Experience Podcasting in the Shoreditch Way!
Our friendly team pride themselves in delivering exceptional customer service that will impress any guests and allow you to discretely record in our acoustic podcasting room. Upon arrival, we will greet and help store away your coats and bags safely, before seating you comfortably in our recording studio.
Post Production and Editing
We offer partial and full-service editing.
For partial editing, we can save you time by synchronising your audio and video recordings (select option on booking). Don’t forget, we clean your audio files (at no additional cost) thus saving you further time.
Our full-service editing is ideal for those who do not have time or experience but need a finished product that is ready for distribution.
- Up-to 6 mics / 6 guests
- Up-to 3 Full HD cameras
- Acoustically treated sound room
- Cool or warm white lighting
- Silent Air-conditioning
Catering to multiple corporate industries in and around City of London
Our studio is located in a central location (7 minutes from Liverpool Street) that is easily accessible to your employees and guests. The common types of content that are recorded are:
- Interviews with experts: Interview experts in your industry to discuss current events, trends, and strategies.
- Educational content: Create educational content to teach listeners about sector concepts and how to make sound business decisions.
- Company news and updates: Share news about your products, services, and upcoming events.
- Customer stories: Demonstrate how your products and services have helped people achieve their goals.